Industrial Visits: The college organizes industrial tours to keep the students abreast of the changes taking place in the industry from time to time.
Industry - Institute Interaction.
The college has established contact with industries with the primary intention of:
- Developing consultancy activity
- Giving the staff hands-on experience by allowing them to work in the industry for at least two months in a year
- Conducting industrial tours for students
- Arranging mini projects in the summer
- Catering to industrial requirements by encouraging students to work on projects that will directly benefit the industry
- Assisting the placement cell in identifying positions for students in the industry.